What is Invoice Finance?
Grow your business with Invoice Funders
Invoice financing is a type of debt factoring that can be a solution to your businesses cash flow or working capital problems. Invoice funding works outside the parameters of traditional banking facilities by giving you cash in advance that you would normally have paid to you by your debtors in 30 – 120 days time.
If you operate in New Zealand and have a sales ledger showing invoices payable to you in 30 – 120 days time, then Invoice Funders might be in a position to help you.
How Invoice Funders can benefit you
Invoice Funders will not only secure more cash for your business than most other funding companies, but we’ll also give you the freedom to widen your operating parameters and reduce your administrative stress.
A few of the benefits of using Invoice Funders include:
- Not having to put your property up as security as the funds are based on money from upcoming invoice payments.
- The team at Invoice Funders will work with you to give you the amount of funding you need within your timeframe. We have a very simple administrative process and can have your business approved for funding within hours.
- We take a personal interest in our clients. We will meet with you and tailor our products around your company’s needs and goals, not the other way around.
- Invoice Funders can include bad debt protection to help safe-guard you against customers who are unable to pay.
- You can draw down on cash less than 24 hours after creating an invoice, meaning you can immediately invest your money in wages, supplies, or other assets your business needs to grow.
How does invoice factoring work?
There are three very simple steps:
1. Your business agrees a product or service with a customer and creates an invoice stating payment terms.
2. Invoice Funders provides you with up to 85% of the value of that invoice, usually within 24 hours of its creation.
3. The customer pays the invoice on the agreed date, we deduct our fee and then return the balance to you.
Why should Invoice Funders be your first choice?
At Invoice Funders we believe it is important that you :-
- Partner – Partner with a very experienced team. Our team and referral partners are the best in the industry. We like success, we like efficiency and we like knowledge. All our people have broad business experience and great financial services knowledge.
- Integrity – Deal with a company who has the utmost integrity, unmatched professionalism and efficiency.
- Resources – Engage a lender who has the resources and product breadth to support many differing business scenarios. We engage with our clients on a ‘solutions’ basis. We don’t come and see you wishing to sell our product. We come to see how we can assist you to achieve your goals. Whether we provide our product or recommend people or companies from our ‘Solutions Toolbox’, it’s all the same to us… we’re looking for the best solution for your requirements.
- Relationship – Have a single dedicated relationship manager for all your interactions. It’s important to be comfortable in financial dealings. Get to know our relationship manager. We’re great people and the more we understand you and you understand us, the better we can work together to provide the solutions.
- Cost – At Invoice Funders we use a basic single fee structure and pride ourselves on being one of the cheapest in the industry. We’ve simplified the funding process to remove the obstacles and confusion that other funders can create.
- Approach – It is crucial that you use a lender with a strong track record of integrity, efficiency, and professionalism. Invoice Funders is the industry leader in invoice funding, which is why we are recommended by all of New Zealand’s main trading banks and top level accounting firms.
- Industry – At Invoice Funders we have a very broad spectrum of experience across all industries, working with single-person consultancies right through to large engineering and road network service providers.
- Size – Invoice Funders can provide funding for your business from $5k to $2.5m.
- INVOICE FUNDERS TICKS ALL THE BOXES