Business Startup Funding
If you’re a new Small Business Startup and looking for an Overdraft or Business Loan from your bank, then Invoice Funders Spot Factoring or Invoice Discounting is the sensible product for you.
Often the main trading banks cant assist startups as they have little history, little available working capital and often no tangible property assets. With Invoice Funders, we don’t need those things. As long as you have good customers with good credit history then we can usually fund your startup business from zero to hero.
With our Service, You Keep Control
With Invoice Funders you select which invoices to finance, so you’re always in complete control of your cash flow. Company owners find that Invoice funders are the most competitive in the market and there are NO hidden fees.
Invoice Funder’s single invoice factoring can give your business up to 85% of the cash from unpaid invoices. For example, if you are owed $10,000 by a customer, we can lend you the full $8,500, usually within 24 hours.
By using Invoice Funders for your growth requirements, you will be partnering with an independent provider with years of experience offering invoice funding solutions to New Zealand business. We believe in building close working relationships with all of our clients, after all, we’re not a distant bank or dodgy financier… We’re in there with you…. Making a difference.
In addition to working with a company that has a strong focus on integrity and professionalism, you will benefit from our competitive rates. We keep our costs low so that you get the most cash possible.
Why you should use Invoice Funders
- Less frustration with customers paying you late.
- No knock-on effect causing you to delay payments to your staff or suppliers
- You can stop wasting time chasing payments
- There is less of an impact on business cash-flow as a result of late payments
If you would like further information about how our flexible factoring solutions can help your business, please call us on 0800 777 321.
How invoice funding works:
- You produce invoices in your usual manner and send us your invoices when you require funding.
- We will then pay you the agreed upon percentage of the invoices, up to 85%.
- You tell us how much cash you need, and we will transfer the money directly into your bank account.
- Once your customers pay us the remaining 15% balance will be made available to you, less our fee.
Why deal with Invoice Funders?
If you’re frustrated with your bank and need a more personable and individualised approach to your business, then you should talk to Invoice Funders about invoice factoring.
As industry leaders we specialise in providing solutions to companies from small to big, and our open and honest approach will give you the confidence to grow your business fast. We offer simple and flexible solutions that really work, and are proud of our strong portfolio of satisfied customers. If you would like to talk about how we can help then call us on 0800 777 321.